Yoerik’s Business B&B in Steenokkerzeel
Terms and Conditions
We would like to welcome you to Yoerik’s business B&B and request you to familiarize yourself with these General Terms and Conditions.
- Patrick Gierts is the owner and manager of Yoerik’s Business B&B. The owner can be replaced by a family member or an acquaintance, if this is necessary due to circumstances.
- These General Terms and Conditions apply to all users of Yoerik’s Business B&B, located at Haachtsesteenweg 44 in Steenokkerzeel (Belgium).
- When entering into a rental agreement, these General Terms and Conditions come into effect.
- A copy of these Terms and Conditions will be provided to users free of charge upon request.
- Tenants must have a permanent place of residence or residence and be at least 21 years of age or older.
- The administrator is not liable for damage, loss or theft of property of the users. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the users.
- All risks related to a stay at Yoerik’s Business B&B are for the account of the users.
- Damage and loss of movable and immovable property of the owner must be reported by the users during the stay and reimbursed to the owner.
- Guests must follow the administrator’s instructions.
- The manager can deny and/or refuse guests access to Yoerik’s Business B&B in the event of violation of these General Terms and Conditions and in the event of inappropriate behavior, without further notification and statement of reasons and without refund of accommodation costs.
- The administration of the administrator is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the users can prove otherwise.
- Guests of Yoerik’s Business B&B must adhere to the House Rules below.
2. Reservation and confirmation
- The rental agreement can be entered into (subject to availability) by e-mail or via the reservation form on the website ( www.yoeriksbusinessbb.com ) or via other booking channels.
- After receiving your reservation request, Yoerik’s Business B&B will send a confirmation by e-mail with a payment request. At that moment the reservation is “in option” and the days you have chosen will be kept free for you. If the payment is received by Yoerik’s Business B&B within the set term, the reservation is final. You will be notified by e-mail. If the payment is not received within the specified period, the option and the reservation request will expire.
- At certain times it will be possible to pay directly when booking via the website ( www.yoeriksbusinessbb.com ). Direct payment does not make the booking final as there is still the possibility for Yoerik’s Business B&B not to accept the reservation. In that case, the paid amount will be refunded in full, without deduction of costs, as soon as possible to the account from which the payment has been made. In the case of a payment via Mollie from a Belgian account, it is not visible to us from which Belgian account the payment has been made. In that case you will be asked to provide your IBAN account number.
- The reservation form of the website refers to these General Terms and Conditions.
- All accommodation costs must be paid within 7 days after the reservation request to bank account number IBAN BE51 3300 5869 5562 / BIC BBRUBEBB.
- In exceptional cases and only in consultation, the accommodation costs can be paid on arrival in cash or via Payconic.
- The current rates can be found under ‘Prices’ on our website.
- We use a deposit of € 75 regardless of the length of your stay. This will be charged in advance with the rental price. After checking the accommodation, the deposit will be refunded to your account (the same account with which the rent was paid) no later than 5 working days after your departure.
- If you have paid your stay and deposit upon arrival, you must fill in the deposit form with your bank details so that we can refund the deposit to your account.
- The guests are responsible for informing them of any allergies, food intolerances or diets.
- We understand that there can always be unforeseen circumstances that prevent you from coming. If that is the case, we kindly ask you to report this to us as soon as possible.
- In case of timely cancellation up to 14 days before the commencement date, a full refund will be made. After that, no refund will be made. We therefore advise you to consider taking out cancellation insurance, if you do not already have one.
- In the event of any cancellation (including within 14 days), the deposit will be refunded as soon as possible after the cancellation.
1. Arrival and departure
- On the day of arrival, you are welcome in your accommodation from 2 pm. Arriving later is possible, but in consultation. Luggage can be brought earlier for us if this is possible.
- On the day of departure, we would like to say goodbye before 11 am.
- We will ask you to show your passport or proof of identity for identification. We will make a copy of this which will be destroyed no later than 7 working days after your departure.
- In case of early departure no refund will be made.
2. Your stay
- Use of Yoerik’s Business B&B by persons other than the tenants is not allowed.
- We kindly ask you to handle the inventory and furniture properly during your stay.
- We also kindly ask you not to cause any noise nuisance as we also live here as a family. This means that it must be quiet enough between 10 p.m. and 7 a.m. that the other residents do not experience any noise nuisance.
- Yoerik’s Business B&B is accessible 24/7.
3. Safety and Environment
- Parking is free on site in front of the door.
- You can deposit your waste separately in the appropriate waste bins.
- A first aid kit is available in the recreation room
- It is not possible to bring a pet
- The B&B is completely non-smoking, also not outside.
- The bedrooms are suitable for an overnight stay with a maximum of two people. It is not possible to add a cot.
If you have any questions about the above, you can always contact us.
Patrick & Gülsen Gierts.