Person responsible for the processing:
Yoerik's business B&B
Phone: +32 2 758 00 95
What categories of personal data do we process?
The following categories of personal data may be processed by us, depending on the relationship we have with you:
- Name, first name, gender, function
- Address, telephone (landline and/or mobile), e-mail
- VAT number and company number
- Electronic data (IP address, location, cookies)
- Social media profiles
What do we use your personal data for and what is the legal basis for these processes?
- With your consent (art 6a GDPR): to be able to process your enquiry when you ask us questions via our website, email or telephone.
- Newsletters are only sent to you after you have given us permission to do so.
- For the preparation of an offer or the performance of the agreement (art 6b GDPR): for the realisation, acceptance and follow-up of your order, general customer management, after-sales service and debt collection (including any transfer of claims to third parties), for the management, maintenance and restoration of your website, for accounting purposes
- For carrying out marketing activities based on our legitimate interest. In doing so, we will always ensure that the balance between this legitimate interest and the respect for your private life is maintained (art. 6f GDPR)
- For compliance with the legal obligations to which we are subject (art 6c GDPR): tax and accounting obligations may require the processing of data and its retention or transmission to the competent authorities.
Can your personal data be transferred to third parties?
Your personal data may be transferred to third parties in the following cases:
- to our subcontractors when we call upon them to carry out certain services on our behalf (e.g. MailChimp, HubSpot Marketing). In that case, these third parties may only use your data within the strict limits of the instructions they receive from us
- to certain government authorities in connection with compliance with legal obligations
- Transfer outside the EEA
- Your personal data will not be passed on to recipients outside the EEA (= EU + Norway + Iceland + Liechtenstein).
How long will your personal data be stored?
Your personal data will be retained for 10 years after notification or until 10 years after termination of the agreement.
How do we protect your personal data?
We do everything in our power to secure your personal data and protect your privacy as much as possible. We take all measures that are technically and organisationally necessary.
What are your rights with regard to your personal data?
You have the following rights
Right of access; Right of rectification; Right of erasure; Right to restriction of processing; Right of portability; Right to object to processing based on a legitimate interest, processing for direct marketing and profiling, and processing for scientific or historical research or statistical purposes not in the public interest; Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.